About this policy
This policy sets out how TD Global Excellence Private Limited a Company duly
incorporated under the Companies Act No 07 of 2007 under Registration No. PV-00239140
(VAT Number : 103228905-2525) and having its registered address at No.219/2,
Ratmaldeniya Road, Arawwala, Pannipitiya, 10230, Sri Lanka, trading as (“Company”)
collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
Company highly values the strong relationships we have with our customers and will comply
with the Privacy Act at all times. Company appreciates the importance of protecting your
set out in the Privacy Amendments. (Enhancing Privacy Protection) and explains how your
personal information will be managed when dealing with the Company.
While the Privacy Act uses a variety of terms to refer to the personal information, we refer to
such information as ‘personal information’.
When you engage Company to provide you with any goods or services or communicate with
Company through email, by telephone, in writing, or use any of Company’s other services,
including Company’s website.
The purpose for collecting your personal information
Company collects personal information, such as:
· Identity particulars such as; your name, address, telephone number.
· Email address
· any goods, service provided to you;
· records of your communications with the Company.
Company will generally collect and use your personal information for the primary purpose
· Shipping Goods to you
· To send you products and services details and company promotions (Only after
confirmed by you). (Once we have your phone number and details, we will
WhatsApp /Viber/WeChat and ask you is it ok for us to send you such details.
Once confirmed by you only we will send details to you.)
· Communicating with you.
· Responding to your enquirer about our goods and services.
· Conducting, improving and developing a business relationship with you.
Personal information is only collected for above reasons:
How we may use and disclose your personal information
Company may disclose your personal information:
· For the primary purpose for which it was collected, especially the shipping goods
· For direct marketing only by the Company, but giving you the opportunity to opt out of such direct marketing; Company includes its contact details in any direct marketing. Company does not disclose your personal information for any secondary purpose. Company will not sell or license any personal information that it collects from you.
Accurate and up-to-date information
If you believe your information need to be updated, you can do so by contacting us.
Security of your personal information
Company may hold your information such as contact details in physical form or in electronic form on our systems only after confirmed by you. Company takes all reasonable steps to protect your security.
Cross border disclosure
Your personal information will not be processed by, or disclosed to employees,
representatives, or other third parties operating outside.
Company does not collect sensitive information, unless it is specifically relevant and necessary for the purpose of your shipment.